Friday, March 9, 2012

no knowledge, why are you teaching?

I went for Communication Ethics class last Wednesday and it was a 3 hours class... Gosh, you know how a 3 hours class will be like? If it's 3 hours of Karaoke, I can bear it 'cos it's fun but this it CLASS!!! A freakin CLASS!!! Become more "fun" when the lecturer who teaches that subject is freakin lame and I hate her. I seriously do.

If you're easily offended, please stop reading here.

Seriously, I couldn't focus to what she was saying when she end up insulting the religion minorities in the class. She insult the Christians! No offence, Muslims friends, just that she emphasise her religion which is Muslim is still so sacred and y'all's Quran still the same, the words in there is still from up above the Almighty Allah. Whereas what she say about Christians, Jewish that we are not original anymore and our bibles have a lot versions and they're not from God anymore. But HELLO woman? please check your facts before you teach us that. You better thank God because it's the month of lent and I won't be such a trouble towards you. It's an ethic to respect other people's religion, OK? And she probably so confident that there are no Christians in the room. Well, guess what? I WAS THERE! you ungrateful...

OK, enough bout that. I have loads of things to worry 'bout instead of that.

I have a CSSUPM annual dinner coming up and I'm head of protocol. I will be incharge of all the flow of the event which includes decoration!! !! And I convince them to take Fairytale as a theme! I had so much idea on this year's annual dinner. I just hope it will all turn out good and I will pull it off to make everyone happy especially the final year.

That's all... God bless.
sorry, if you're offended but you know I'm right. Be respectful. pls. it's not too much too ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment