Friday, March 2, 2012

2-03-2012


So today... I had a really long walk.

This is basically the route that I took.
It was a 4km walk. I enjoyed the walk because there's so much to see. So how did I end up walking when there's so many public transportation available here in Malaysia. Well, guess what? I had to walk because there was NO public transportation at all at that area. I couldn't catch any taxi because no taxi go in there. People who go to the Pusat Perindustrian Sg. Chua are those with cars. So, if I were to stay there, I might not have reach here in my hostel on time. It's amazing how I found my way back to the town, Kajang. I guess all that curiousity paid off. And thankfully the taxi that I went there with took the shortcut which I took when I was walking back. I was tired and my ballet shoes are killing my feet.

I had those thoughts of giving up and wait for a taxi or ask somebody for a lift but... I thought to myself, Jesus have walk through a more dangerous and further path in His life so WHY can't I do this for Him and myself during this lent?
I guess that was my sacrifice for this Friday. I didn't get a chance to attend the way of the cross today but, I had my own way of the cross.

So, I reached the Kajang town and I went in the Music Store. Oh man, that guy who sells the instruments can play like 32 instruments himself. It was totally enjoying to see him play. I've been to the same music store since I arrived in Selangor. So this is like my 4th visit and the storekeeper knows me. Besides, I bought beautiful baby (guitar) from there.

There was this instrument, UKULELE? I know what you're thinking "what? this girl doesn't know what a ukulele is?" ofcourselaa... I know, silly. It's just that I didn't know how to play it so I have no intention of holding or getting to know it.
I was surveying a Ukulele for a friend 'cos she couldn't make it to the store. She was at MidValley instead surveying Ukulele there. So the Ukulele sound super nice! And the price was also "nice"...
There were 2 left 'cos it's a fast selling instrument. I can tell that they just brought in the Ukuleles 'cos the store was a mess with boxes everywhere and some of the new-arrived instruments still in boxes. The ukuleles was in a box until I wanted to know the price so the guy ditch his schedule and gave service to me. I felt bad so I end up buying a harmonica. I know, CRAZY!!! I don't know how to play a harmonica! But since Priscilla Ahn plays harmonica so it's no harm to learn. I learnt a trick or two from the storekeeper just now.
Anyway, the ukulele... Oh man, it was really tempting to have with when I already know how to play it. It was super-duper easy when you know how to play guitar. Sooo.... I deposited 100 bucks to book the ukulele and will pay the rest when I pick it up. It was a favor for myself and my friend. If she doesn't want it 'cos it's expensive, then I'll take it! Because, surely she doesn't want either. It was really for her anyway so I don't mind waiting for the next or buy another time. The ukuleles are quite cheap compare to other stores.

If you wanna buy guitars (acoustics/electric/classical) or any other instruments (violin, harmonica, keyboards, drums, tambourines, etc...) or even guitar amp. You can totally get it from Rhema Music in Kajang. It's located near Metro Kajang. One of the shophouses, 1st floor. I won't promote them if they're not friendly and sell with good price. He gives special price for students too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment