Saturday, March 3, 2012

"bag with soap"

I went out again today to make a full payment on the ukulele. Well, more like my friend and went to pay the other half and she pay me the extra 100 bucks that I deposited. YES, she took the ukulele. She wanted it. It was quite expensive. I know what you're thinking... what? 200 bucks for a ukulele... trust me, it's a real good one to be $200.

nope, just kidding. not $200. It's RM200. see, $ and RM is not the same currency. So don't wonder about triple or quadruple more of the price. We Malaysian are a very poor country... and a third-world minded country. AHHH... seriously third-world. Especially the majorities and extremist. Seriously closed-minded and narrow. OK, not gonna talk 'bout that...

Anyway... I almost bought a flute today but when no one demo to me how to play flute, so I didn't buy. Besides I had to buy that size 9 guitar string.

About the "bag with soap" title. I bought a bag today. It's so cheap. like 25bucks (again RM). maybe I should write with RM... anyway, I bought the bag for school 'cos I don't have a proper bag. I thought of buying a back pack for school but this bag is appropriate too, I guess. It's a sling bag. like a laptop bag. And when I open, it has a body scrub and 2 empty small bottles. I also don't know why it was there... it was so hilarious. Maybe the bag was suppose to be for travelling or something. I guess it was a good investment.

Still figuring out how to play a harmonica.

No comments:

Post a Comment