Sunday, March 4, 2012

new and elected

So this morning I went to Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Catholic Students' Society UPM (CSSUPM). And we the old Excos had our dissolutions. We screamed and I felt light. I felt like something came out of me. Truthfully, I feel like CSSUPM doesn't need me anymore. Ofcourse, they don't. After all, I'm just one person. Who cares about me anymore? My opinion does not matter anymore. so... wth.

wow... that's harsh. but no, I don't mean that. and I know what you're thinking. "If you don't mean it? Why don't you just delete it and make a new sentence?" well, I had to say what my pride would say. So that I will always remember not to be that person. My heart tells a different story.

Actually, apart from feeling safe and relieved. I felt like there's something missing and not only I felt... I knew what it was. It was sadness. I was sad of leaving the Exco Team. I love CSSUPM 'cos it's the only thing that kept me alive here in Uni and I love God. So that's why, I decided to continue to do Chaplet of Divine Mercy every Tuesday 3pm.
Oh and I was really proud of past asst. CG coordinator which assist me for one year and plus... became the new President of CSSUPM. so proud of him. *clap2*

OK, so there's another thing I wanna talk about. RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FEST! Gosh, it looked so good, I was hoping to go. I wish there is still money left for that Rainfest tix and also flight tix. ... still thinking of going or not. man, all about money. but I promise a friend that I would go.

link to the page http://rwmf.net/


1 comment: