Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surviving KML

Atlast, this is where I decide to update my blog...

So I'm currently adapting myself to the KML invironment now.... after 1 months and 12 days?... Yes, 1 months and 12 days. It's kinda sick and stressful yet I'm still living.still surviving... Still enduring the pain that is coming everyday in thisdreadful situation. (OK, that was too much)

Anyway, there's plenty of thoughts that I wanted to ventilate here... Lemme list it down so it'll be easier to read and don't take my time too much:

1.The reason that I wanted to save up time because I need to chase the time.
2.My account lecture, Miss Masitah is driving me crazy sometimes but she's alright at some point but yeah, you'll get frustration when she's not.
3.I don't understand why my Business lecturer Puan Wan is giving shits about people who sits at the back and people are not paying attention in lecture hall. It's not really her shit when the person fails. ( Ya, I know that this is for our own good. It's just that I feel like a crap when she does that. I got it twice... I think I'm pretty famous for shattering her moods.)
4.My English lecturer, Miss Chuan is pretty cool... but sometimes scary. Why? Because she brings chilli in class for the special people who speaks in Malay during her class. The one thing that I was inebriated about was that she ask us to avoid the “lah” when we speak but she still use it. Oh and tomorrow we're going to eat breakfast together in class.
5.I'm facing quizzes every week in tutorial class as well as in lecture hall which we have less time to prepare and sorts our head with all facts about business, jurnals and concepts in account, calculation in mathematics, scheme answers in economy (oh, how I hate the marking scheme. Half mark for every point. Crap...)
6.Water problems in hostel suck a lot.

there's more but later...

No comments:

Post a Comment