Sunday, June 28, 2009

Adapting

I am adapting myself here in KML. And I have photos!!!
I was lazy to do this but since procrastination is the thief of time so what the heck.


This is the views of the college I go to along with other 3000++ students.

Basically...
this is what happen this week
we celebrated my birthday...actually I shared with 8 other people.

the aftermath of the celebration

KaKOM marathon day... Wait... someone is missing. oh it's me.

Waiting for the runners to arrive, the boys were pretty excited clapping hands.

After the marathon, we have gathering going on here... After the choir finishes the 2nd song, it was raining heavily... and the marching field is empty. haha.

But from my opinion, I think the choir did a pretty good job. Some people might think that they are the ones who called the rain but nah, I think the choir did well. Not to say anything but maybe the choir will be more powerful if I was in the choir, hahahah.... crap.
I didn't passed the 1st audition so (stop dreaming Janey!)


There are loads of thought in my mind that I wanted to tell but some things are better left unsaid before anyone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment