Friday, June 26, 2009

Haunts

Today's thought is...

No... not a house. This is not just a picture of some house. It's the Red Rose Mansion and people have disappeared mysteriously in there. Believe it or not...? It's really up to you.

I pick this topic for my discussion with myself because it is 27th.

So what if it's 27th?? I know right? So what?

Well, this place where I'm at right now have a history of a girl killed herself at Block A on the 27th of.... I don't know. And according to the source, every 27th, they girl will wander around. So just now when I was happily doing my intro and outro of my English essay, our whole block went black and everyone was pretty terrified. It was MID-night. 12.00am midnight...27th. I knew and aware of it. In fact the date was the first thing on my mind other than angry because I couldn't finish my intro.

But... I don't feel anything at all. Seriously not anything. My mood was pratically neutral.

I do believe in ghost but sometimes I wonder why should we be afraid of them? Because they can do things that we can't? You mean like flying or walk through walls? How do you even know that? From a movie? Right....

Well, in FACT I was afraid. But I've never experience such bullshit in my life so I don't get traumatize by this kinds of situation. Although, I have to say that I can't go to the forest alone at night either. I still have that timid part of me.

I do think haunting houses or places are pretty cool...

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment