Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Economy?


Thoughts of the day...

Starbucks here in Malaysia is so expensive... and I've never buy one 'cos I'm not a very big fan of coffee. I hated coffee but I still drink it. I guess I needed it. I hated how it tasted. It makes me wanna vomit. But as days pass by, I think I'm getting use to it...
Well, that's not the thought for today...

What I'm trying to say is...

Starbucks coffee is like YoYo in America. Not the toy, YoYo. The YoYo drink shop that we have here in Malaysia.

Therefore, in M'sia, Starbucks are like, barang mewah. Exclusive items for high-standard people. Maybe, the coffee in Starbucks are high-quality, that's why the higher the price is, the more trust the blind people gain, the higher potential of the product to sell.

Well, that's basically what I learn in economy. Which can be pretty suck if you don't understand and a whole lot interesting if you understand.

Speaking of economy, I haven't done my tutorial. Yea... for me... and I have to face Maths quiz tomorrow which is a little bit suck 'cos next week is the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment