Tuesday, December 23, 2008

welcoming address and 'updates"?

So I thought that I should make a blog here in blogspot but I never would have really update it every now and then because thanks to my lazy fingers, they refuse to type a damn thing about my life but then again, I would have still try my best in keeping up with this whatever-so-called-typing-expressing-thoughts.

I don't really know how this works and I don't think I have any reader now...

So Maybe I should try telling you (whoever YOU are) what happen to me today.

well.....(should I start with waking up and brush teeth???)

"Someone please FIX this brain!!"

Anyway, I was suppose to attend my first driving test which is the computerized test with all those law crap 'bout the road. (I'm so sorry Anthea, I had to go first. My dad was so demanding!)
Well guess what? I did go. (O.K. that was such a bad climax...)
No, no... The thing is I was so nervous and not even planning to wake up until 2.30pm like what I did yesterday. I was so nervous that I would actually fail.
Well guess what!!!! I P.A.S.S.E.D!!!!!! Thank Lord. yea, i know it's not that dramatic for a climax but... here...

I passed with flying colours!!!! (is that better? i don't think so, huh?)

OK, OK so i'm not cut out to be a writer... so what? it's not like i'm born to be one. It's just a blog for keith's sake! I ain't going nowhere with this.

Oh yea, my dad warn me if I fail he will not pay for the second exam. How cruel is that? But it does work. I actually passed. And not with flying colours just like Malay proverbs "nyawa-nyawa ikan".

So I don't wanna talk about that anymore 'coz probably you'll stop reading anyway. hee...

After the stressful (not really) day. I went to hang at my friend's house which is across the highway with loads of brainless cars. I was so afraid of passing the roads without looking(well duh! how could you pass the road without looking. might as well pass away) right and left. but thank Lord again I passed safely. We talked and talked and talked and talked until we watch this movie called Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (pretty interesting title isn't it?) and the actors were d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.!

Aaron Johnson (Robbie) is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind me. I'm a girl so it makes a lot of sense...!

Well, the movie was hilarious with loads of snogging (i guess) and mortified moments (I hope that's correct..hii...). I just love the movie and I think most teenage girls do. Trust me, they will adore Robbie. He was just so sweet in there.

My friend, Miza, watched this movie and she told me she wanted a boyfriend! well SO DO I??
SADLY, I have my vows.

Jason ask me whether I can draw or not... "i don't know, maybe you should see for yourself?"
I might not be as good as Picasso or Da Vinci, but still learning.

At the end of the day, I did some sketching and inspired by Angus movie.

I think I might want a boyfriend with pale blue eyes (yea, in my dreams)

my scanner is not really good but what the heck, the drawing wasn't either.

looking down at my creation
yes that's me... holding the is-that-a-guy's face.

I don't do a lot of shadows but I'm still learning. I think it's for me to read now so 'til tomorrow. IF... haha.

Thank you so much for keeping up with me. Thank Lord.
Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment