Tuesday, December 30, 2008

cont. blast christmas

so where was I? oh yea, 3rd day of Christmas... Well It was okay. It was an ordinary day with ordinary stuff. And my parents came. YEAH!!!!!
About that drawing... it's kinda spoil now because of my little cousins. I gotta tell you, they LOVE to colour... URGH, how annoying.

4th day of Christmas - I'm not gonna write a lot on this day because it'll be long as hell. So I'm just gonna tell you this - I went to Ranau which is 2 hours away from Keningau with my relative. And it was an awesome journey!!!!

The above pictures are all from the starting point of climbing the Mount Kinabalu.
The place is beautiful especially in the early morning.

Oh yea... I climb the 1st one. I could have gone for the mountain view but I was too bloody tired and I was dying of water and all the air was cold and when it came into my lungs, it just hurts more! I don't get it... it's fresh air for keith's sake! I don't know, must be something wrong with my lungs. Maybe because I was too tired. Oh and I didn't go for the mountain view because there was nothing to see. It was covered with white clouds. Damn it was a waste of energy! There was no waterfall view~~~!!!!!!!! URGH!
I'm still suffering from leg pain because of climbing that damn thing!

The next stop was the war memorial. I recommend you this place because it is the most beautiful place ever! Well in Sabah. I don't know you but I was pretty amazed. I didn't know a place like that existed here in Sabah. I was like a little kid, ya know?

Where you buy your tickets. RM 2 per head. So if you have two heads and one body, that will be RM 4...haha joking.
no heart feeling k?

This is the histories...

Something caught my eye...
If I was live in that tragic year I would have save him and marry him, hahaha!

Where the journey begins.

This is really funny... It say "Don't step on me, or else I will die." It was kinda cocky.

This too, it says "Steal flower - Fine $100.00 - Got TV"

This is the gardens! Beauty. They really handle with care...


I'm respecting!!! (yes, how stupid)

This is like a carpet.

The borneo garden.

The ponds where all your dreams come true.

The door was locked.
Legend says that you have to sing for it then it'll open.

This is the part where I go "WOW!" I seriously said that y'know. It was pretty awkward.


This is beautiful, kinda English. This makes me feel I'm somewhere not in Sabah/Malaysia =p

This is the list of names that died in the tragic journey.
There was 2000 over names.
I would like to tell you the whole story but I don't think you like a long history.

This is the poem tomb that was written by one of the Australians.
It was such a sad thing.

The end of the war memorial.

I was scared of heights so I was holding on.
(I know, I didn't scared but my butt was shaking, I was so afraid of falling down)

The views...

I spotted this flower pattern on the rock. They're different OK? Well, I think you can see that.

Next stop was the hot spring.
I didn't get a lot of pictures there. Just one because by the time we get there, it was almost dark and my bloody cellphone does not have a good quality in taking pictures at night. So yea, I took the hot spring tub.

I think that's all. I'm tired.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment