Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Miraculously touching

It's Christmas EVE!!!!!! yeah! I can't wait to go to church and hear the English Choir vibrates for the Lord tonight!

I was watching PS I Love You just now and I cried everytime the husband appear! It was just so touching and I just love it. Oh and I watched The Notebook-nothing compared to this one. PS I Love You was so much better! I just love the storyline and the hilarious moments - all of it is so brilliant ya know?

Oh and guess what? I was inspired enough to do this.

I was trying... OK not good enough I know.
My sis is right, colouring the hair does make the face pop more.
Oh and that line that people usually do before placing the eyes, nose and mouth really works. You should try it!

I admit, the girl doesn't look like Hilary Swank neither the guy looks like Gerard Butler but hey, worth of try, right? Right? RIGHT????

So ok... I think that's about it.

PS://Happy Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment