Thursday, February 5, 2009

yesterday and today

So yesterday, I went for a two hours drive class and I was bloody tired. I drive to KK and I think I'm improving. I seriously need to take notes what my tutor said yesterday 'cos I'm forgetful so... basicly I have a thin chance of failing = thick chance of passing.

O God, I hope i'll pass. Please please please let me pass.


And I went back home. My tutor was suppose to send me to the city but he porgat! How could he forgot?? Haiyah.... So I took a bus ride to KK instead and I went to Parkson for a while to visit my workmates and then I went to pay my phone bills. Right... As if all of it was mine. Then I went to CP and walk bla,bla,bla... that's when i decided to watch a movie which was Bride Wars. I love it. Eventho' I watch alone but I felt so comfortable (well, not really. I have my reasons. someone i knew was watching it too. I didn' plan to like see anyone I know there... darn. What an unfortunate event. jk)

I cried at the end of the movie. oh and you must be thinking "what? this girl is so lame, in fact, too lame." I know right?

So I was actually waiting for my workmates to get ready to go round the city at night. I was way ready and I was too ready. There were like 7 of us in MyVi car. Gosh, my feet was suffocating.
Here's the summary = pizzahut, jp, kfc, beach, corn, and my house. It was nothing special but it was fun. I had curfews so what the heck.

Today's story was something like this...

Got late for work, the door was locked. Darn. Electrical counter. OK. Obnoxious customer. What an a**, I tell you... I feel like slapping her on the face! Short of RM 10, and I'm stressed out. Crap man. Went home, raining.

So I keep asking myself, why do I feel like shit today????

What I know is that:
Life is not perfect, you can't have too many good days.

And technically, I'm broke. No more money. No more fortune. Just me and my body.

Later.....signed out.



No comments:

Post a Comment