Thursday, February 5, 2009

tagged by miza

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse.)
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people OK
.

I'm tagging.... Anthea, and 8 other blogger which is YOU!

1.What have you been doing recently?
Working

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes

3.What happened at 10am today?
Credit Card training

4.When did you last cry?
Yesterday, watching the movie Bride Wars. Friendship is just beautiful.

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
I guess.

6.What do you want in your life now?
Get into college/uni and get a steady life.

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Sometimes if I bring a bag. I don't wear any hood.

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Dream.

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Shorts.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
Messages from friends which I'm missing this moment.

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I didn't notice that. Maybe.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Yes. Except undergarments.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
Bride Wars.

14.What are you proud of?
Having to live on this earth today.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
"Umm, so how long you all there?"

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Another Rainy Day.

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Jen2, blurry jny, i porgat olaydy.

18.What does the newest text say?
"Ololo, jny jeles.haha!ba kla,.. buhbye.c u soon." kureng but I hope 2 see u soon 2.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
12.30am

20.Are you currently happy?
Not really.

21.Who gives you the best advise?
My wise friends and my mom ofcourse.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Urgh, no.

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
My mom.

24.Is something bugging you now?
Yes (the brainless, selfish and impatient customer with rm10).

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My workmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment