Friday, February 20, 2009

I Miss...

There are a lot of things I miss right now... mostly hanging out with my friends. I miss the laugher and the joy we had in high school. It's true what my teachers said that
"karang kalo kamu sdh habis high school, kamu akan rindu tu semua kawan kamu. trus kamu mau balik skul lagi"
and Miss Sang said "If you turn 30, you will wonder how your old high school friends are doing"
Oh gawsh, it's such a sad thing to think about that. There could be possibilities that only Miza is reading this... and maybe M'lia... so I wanna say, not only you two but also the rest of the gang that I love you girls 'til the end and I'll always cherish the time we had together, our madness, our youthfulness and the crazy times we had in class and in school. If I did anything wrong, I'm sorry girls. I was young and stupid (not forgetting....blur). Still is now....hahah.

And last Saturday, we went to 1B to go for the education fair and gawd I tell you, 1B was boring. There's like nowhere to hang.
Tidak apa la kalo kami semua ni loaded trus kalo duduk satu tempat pun teda masalah. K-box pun tutup. Main game ja lah... itu pun mahal butul ni... Trus banyak btul ni couple sempena Vday.
Then we decide to go to Waterfront and eat there and hang out for a bit, talk about our past and present. It's such a wonderful time.... I wish it could last forever.

I miss Anthea too. It's been such a long time since I have not seen her eventho' she here in KK. I wanna go out with you!!!!! But WHEN????!!!!
(I know she's not gonna read this so I'll jst sms her.)

And I miss Flyleaf... I miss being crazy over them... So I'm gonna be crazy over them again since it brings a lot of cheerful memories when listening to their songs.

I want this CD!!!!!



Check my Playlist which you can see on the left and song no. 2 for the full audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment