Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi... Long Time No SEE?


So what happens after Christmas? Did Janey got hit by a car and fall into a comma? or got abducted by aliens from Pluto? or probably DIED??? oh noooo... She's just too effing lazy to go and type something here...

I read some blogs and I heard people tell me that "wah, it's been a long time since I didn't blog. I better blog now." You know, I have that same feeling but everytime I think about it I just go like "later... later." It's like I have tonnes of better things to do then blog. I do... but to think about it, if you only take about 30 mins to blog(minus the editing), it won't jeopardize your whole schedule right. I have problems with committing into blogging or even write a diary. Just want to write when I want to.

WHY AM I TELLING ALL THIS??? It's not like I have readers anymore. Whatever.

Anyway, this is what actually happen to me...

1. Graduated from Labuan Matriculation College with a 3.51 CGPA on Accountancy.
2. Stay at home...then decided to work.
3. Went to work for Pizza Hut Suria
4. Quit after 2 weeks of working
5. Lazying around the house and finishing all the foods - I love to eat =)
6. Got a letter of acceptance to University Putra Malaysia (my dream university) doing Bachelor of Communications (not really what I was hoping to get)
7. having dilemma of whether I should go or not...
8. After all those s***ty dilemmas, I went... for UPM!!! (YEAH!) B.Comm(erm, not really)
9. Came late for registration. Missed 2 days of orientation. Heheh...
10. So far so good? more updates...coming down.
11. Liking UPM. Went for the orientation....
The 2010 batch of UPM Students
12. Extra-curricular activity?.. Catholic Student Society UPM
13. Life goes on with classes and...
14. College activity... won third place for Academic race.
15. Merentas campus... (Cross-Campus). Let's jog for a healthy life...

oh and...

16. DOGATHON 2010!!!! super awesome event by the Vet students of UPM.

I'll post photos again... not now.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment