Saturday, December 26, 2009

The After-Christmas

Despite all the things that I felt during Christmas, Jesus Christ is here.

OK, so I felt bad during Christmas but I found out that I'm not the only one. When I was roaming around the city on Christmas day, my mom's friend lost his dad on that day. It was such a sad tragedy. People celebrate Christmas but his whole family grief for the old man's death. It was not long ago, his mother also passed away, I think it was about 2 months ago. And, I saw his dad. He was healthy and a very friendly old man. I can't believe he's gone now.

That's why I no longer feel like shit. 'Cos whatever it is, I still have my family together living under the same roof on Christmas day.

We got to move on... eventho' our loved ones gone.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment