Tuesday, October 27, 2009

holidays

I don't really know what to do these few days. Everyday is so... boring. I mean no homework, outdoor activities, no hangout places...and no money.
Yes, I'm broke. I withdraw my last college allowance last week when I was out with my girls. Well, I still have some left in my pocket but yeah, I don't think it's gonna last. I'm such a waste. My family is in this financial problem and all I do is spend!!! Shit. I gotta hold in. I can't tell my dad 'cos I know he'll be furious about it. I told my mom and she didn't give any reaction at all (that's why I told her).

I'm so bored.... but this is what holidays are about right? No worries, nothing educational going on except when you study which is totally out for me (I've had enough of torture).

I want a dog. My dog died when I was away studying in college. So I want a dog...

I have this assignment which are requested by people-who-I-don't-really-know a.k.a strangers about music sheets that they ask for. Well, I'm trying to do it... the problem is my theory in music is really bad so I don't know how to do any music scores. I will try to do it without any music annotations or expressions. Just notes will be fine. I wanted to do a tutorial but... if only someone can help me hold the camera. Forget it, I'm not going to expose myself to any video anymore. It's ridiculous.

My holiday is like this...
1. Gossip girl
2. Heroes Season 3
3. Sally's Spa
4. Machinarium

Machinarium is an amazing adventure game. My brother made me install this and I love it. The view is awe-inspiring!!! I love the animation... I can't put it in words but hey, there's always pictures. The person who made this game is pretty much a genius. I ADORE YOUR ARTWORK whoever you are.


I'm currently stuck here. Sucks much?

Where it started.

You can google it to see more cool views of it. It's a good game. Works for the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment