Thursday, September 24, 2009

Out there

This is what happen when "we" go out...
The whole world just starts to collapse. You know what I mean?
Nah, actually, the world is still standing. I was just exaggerating.

Pictures?? sure..

We encounter a very heart-melting creature.

A goldie retriever.

A husky. Not sure if it's a pure blood, I mean it doesn't have the eye color right.
Whatever, what do I know?


Pool baby!

versus


The audiences... oh, + the camera-girl. I was watching too...

We're not playing 'cos we really suck at this especially me.


Bunch of hungry people... careful, they'll bite.


Someone is pretty much missing...hmm...

There are some other photos I wanna share. It's the B-boy from Korea and of course Sabah.
They were cool alright but I've seen better. haha.

1 comment: