Wednesday, September 9, 2009

facing the crisis

Thursday, 10 August 2008 - Labuan Matriculation College is currently facing a major water problem...

I've been trying to blog about this since we had out first water crisis last month. I just had to figure out what kind of expression to use.

I just feel like my whole body is going to shut down if there's zero water and the Timbalan Menteri is not, in his power, doing anything to fix this shitty problem... oops, mind my language.

This is really awful especially for us students. I mean, final is just around the corner and we spend hours trying to find water and the time is better use for studying. Don't you think? If this is still going on... I don't think everyone is going to excel.

No wonder they call this place... KMhell...

When we(students) are mad about something in that particular place, we tend to release our feeling towards the place and the people in it... whose in charge. But, I don't want to curse anyone here 'cos I had enough trouble.

I'm afraid one of my lecturer might read this and I'll be under the surveillance of the disciplinary section.

Last night, the four of us, went to the hotel just to take a nice bath and wash all our dirty clothes. Which is a waste of time and waste of money. We just had to do that because of the damn water crisis in this college.

No comments:

Post a Comment