Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'll be leaving really soon

Since I really can't blog in National Service so I'm gonna blog out my thoughts for the last time.

I'm gonna miss all my friends here in KK and I love them so much as much as I love my family.
I'm sorry if I'm such a burden to you guys but that's how I am. You people have to understand.
But then again, I promise I will be a better person in the future. I may not change a lot better but I will try.
So I want to say, take care of each other while I'm not here with you and I hope that our friendship will last 'til we breathe our last breath.
I want all of you to know this so Miza (if you're reading) please tell 'em.
I'll be shedding tears for leaving home but I'll be coming back.
You girls in Stella Maris are the miracles in my life 'cos we spend our adolescence years together which is the most memorable stages that we go through our whole entire lives. I will cherish every moment. Thank you for everything girls! Love you 'til infinity.
Friends of Life Teen and from church... you guys rock my world as Jesus did. You build me up spiritually strong and ready to face the real world. Thanks people!

Sincerely,
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment